Those looking to get their hands on an inexpensive iPhone can now pick up a renewed iPhone XR for just $240.
This is a fully unlocked version and comes with 64GB of storage. You can also choose from a few different colors as well, although not all of them are available at this price. You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons to get this price, but we don’t know how many iPhone XR handsets are available right now – order soon to grab yours while you can.
Buy: Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, Black – Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $240
Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
Amazon says that this iPhone XR is in “excellent condition,” meaning that “the screen and body show no signs of cosmetic damage visible from 12 inches away.” The retailer also says that the battery “exceeds 80% capacity relative to new,” too.
As for the iPhone itself, it features a 6.1-inch display as well as Apple’s A12 Bionic processor for speedy performance. There’s also Face ID for authentication of apps and the device itself, too. At the time of writing, this renewed iPhone XR has more than 52,600 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.5 stars out of a possible five. That’s a clear indication of the popularity of this thing, so why not act now and get one of your very own for just $240?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.