If you’re getting ready to spend a small fortune on a new iPhone XS this week then you’re likely already feeling both excited about a new iPhone and disgruntled that it’s going to cost at least $999.
There is one little crumb of comfort for those who are upgrading from an iPhone X though, with the news that the two iPhones are identical in size. Both the iPhone X and iPhone XS measure 5.65-inches by 2.79 inches or if you prefer, 1426mm by 70.9mm.
While that’s a great little tidbit of information to know off hand, the reason it’s such good news for existing iPhone X owners is that we now know that all iPhone X accessories will fit the new handset. If you have an iPhone X with a case on, that case will fit your new iPhone XS without any issues at all, saving a few dollars in the process.
The other aspect of the news is that any new iPhone XS buyers will already have a huge market of cases to choose from without having to wait for third-party case manufacturers to get their act together, launching special iPhone XS cases.
- Make sure you check: Best iPhone XS, XS Max Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
Apple’s newly announced iPhone XS and iPhone XS Plus go on sale this Friday, September 14th alongside the Apple Watch Series 4 and will be available in stores on Friday 21st. The cheaper iPhone XR will not be available until next month, however, apparently due to issues in producing the 6.1-inch LCD screen that the device has.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone XS vs XS Max vs XR vs X [Specs Comparison]
- iPhone XS / XS Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone XS, XS Max Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone Xs / Xs Max 10W Fast Wireless Charger: Here Are The Best Ones
- Download iOS 12 GM IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iPhone Xs Max Vs Xr Vs Galaxy Note 9 [Size Comparison]
- Download iOS 12 GM Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]