Do you want to arm yourself with the knowledge that will allow you to create excellent ringtones for your iPhone without having to spend money or have access to a jailbreak or PC? Of course, you do!
This process is going to walk you through getting the ringtone files downloaded, getting them into the correct format, and finally onto the device itself without having to have a jailbreak or a computer with iTunes easily. Let’s dive right in.
Step 1: First and foremost you are going to need to have a couple of apps downloaded on your device. You can grab them from the bulleted list below:
- Download: Video Saver Pro from the App Store. This gives you the ability to save content directly to your device from a web page.
- Download: GarageBand from the App Store. This comes pre-installed on new devices so you may already have this but if you’ve deleted it then you can re-download it for free.
Step 2: Launch the Video Saver Pro app and select the Internet Browsing option. Navigate to http://ringtones.vshare.com/
Step 3: On this page, you will see a list of artists and available ringtones. Select one that you like and tap on the button in the top-right corner. This button will be badged with a red badge showing the number of tones available against the chosen artist. Make sure the one you want is selected and tap Download.
Step 4: Once downloaded, tap on the Share button on the file and select Save to Files to open the iOS Files app. Select On My iPhone > GarageBand > GarageBand File Transfer and save the file to that location.
Step 5: You now need to use Apple’s wonderful GarageBand app to do a little jiggery-pokery on the file in order to get it ready for use as a ringtone. Thankfully, we have previously covered this process in great detail, so now that you have the requisite file downloaded, you can simply follow the guide to get it ringtone ready: Create Free Ringtones On iPhone From Songs In Music Library Without Jailbreak, Here’s How.
And there you have it! With a small amount of effort, no PC, and no jailbreak needed, you now have the necessary knowledge required to create wonderful ringtones for your iPhone in no time at all.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Project Moon Demoed On Video
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.3 APK Beta Update Rolls Out Featuring FPS Mode And More In China
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 Patch Notes Released In Full For English Global Version
- PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK Download, iOS Update Out As Season 2 Begins [English Version]
- iOS 11.4 Beta 6 Release Notes And Changes: What’s New In This Release?
- Download iOS 11.4 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Update [Testers Only]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.3.1 / 11.2.6 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.