Whenever a brand new flagship phone hits the market there will always be someone who wants to see how well it survives impacts. That usually involves dropping it from a great height or using some fancy tool to see how the phone stands up to some torture. This time it’s the turn of the $1500 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Because we can’t do anything without comparing phones anymore, YouTuber PhoneBuff decided that the iPhone 11 Pro Max should go up against Samsung’s costly behemoth. So that’s what happened, with the two phones put through the wringer to see which came out on top.
You can watch the full video to see how things went down, and to ultimately decide for yourself which phone came out on top. PhoneBuff gave the win to the Galaxy S20 Ultra, but it was so close to call that we reckon most people will come out with a slightly different result the more they watch the video.
Realistically, it doesn’t really matter all that much. There’s plenty of debate about how realistic these tests are. Much the same as so-called “real world” speed tests, take this video with a pinch of salt.
It’s unlikely anyone’s buying decision will be swayed by what they see here.
(Source: PhoneBuff [YouTube])
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak