The extremely popular iOttie in-car smartphone clamp complete with Qi-based wireless charging is currently sitting at its lowest price this month. For what is likely to be a limited period of time, you can grab this highly-rated in-vehicle product for just $49.99.
We wouldn’t like to know how much money people spend on car mounts and car chargers on an annual basis. A lot of people opt for an extremely cheap mount, only to find that it doesn’t stick very well to the surface or that the clamp isn’t particularly robust, which, in turn, allows the phone to move around and ultimately fall out whilst in transit. What you should be doing is spending a little more and doing it right.
And yes, you guessed it, this iOttie is what we’d class as doing it right. It comes with an auto-sensing functionality that can detect motion and automatically open and close the mount to ensure that you get your device clamped in place securely. No more faffing around with trying to open the mount with one hand and then inserting the device with the other. It also offers adjustable viewing with a new telescopic arm that extends and pivots to let you have a perfect position.
In addition to easy clamping and your device being secure, you’re also going to be getting wireless charging via the Qi standard. Just ensure that the iOttie charger has power and when you mount your compatible device it will also get charged at the same time as being securely kept in place. One product, two problems solved, all for one low cost. What more could you ask for?
Securing your smartphone and ensuring it’s charged sufficiently are two huge problems for a lot of people when they are in the car. This product solves both of those issues in one fell swoop and it does it without you having to pay full price. Jump on over to the direct link right now to grab this iOttie hardware for just $49.99.
Buy: iOttie Wireless Car Charger Clamp from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price: $59.95
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.