The Apple Watch is a great smartwatch for all kinds of reasons, not least the fact that it’s been proven to save lives on plenty of occasions. But it’s also a great way to tell the time – especially now it features an always-on screen in the Apple Watch Series 5.
But did you know that it can also announce the time, too?
The Disney watch faces have been able to announce the time for a while, but you can actually have the Apple Watch announce it no matter which watch face you’re using. There are no settings to mess with either – it’s something that is already enabled and ready to go.
Having an Apple Watch announce the time is super simple, too. Just tap and hold on your watch face with two fingers and Siri will read the current time to you. You can lift your fingers once it starts to speak, too.
It’s important to note that this won’t work if your Apple Watch is in silent mode so keep that in mind if you’re someone who – rightfully! – has their watch set to stay quiet all the time. If you’re likely to make use of this feature you can leave the sound on. Maybe!
For everyone else – there’s nothing wrong with just looking at the time, right?
You may also like to check out:
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver 5.0.0 IPA Download Is Out
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak