Apple has been known to offer time limited deals which see iOS apps go free via its Apple Store app and that’s exactly what is happening right now with photography app Obscura 2 receiving the limelight.
Normally costing $4.99, the app can be downloaded for free from the App Store right now so long as you do so via the Apple Store app.
Downloading your free Obscura 2 is a simple affair. Head into the Apple Store app and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page where you will see the Obscura 2 promotion. Tapping it will take you diectly to the App Store’s Redeem Code page with a code pre-entered for you. Redeem the code and away you go.
Obscura 2 is an app that allows users greater control over their photography, allowing them to change the format they take shots in whether that be RAW, HEIC or JPEG. Support for Live Photos and of course, Portrait Mode, is also included as is almost 20 filters that can take any scene and turn it into a masterpiece. Controls for shutter time and flash also give photographers greater control over the shots that they are taking.
Obscura brings together incredible features in an easy-to-use interface that helps you take great photos, without getting in your way. It has a bunch of gorgeous filters to make your photos pop, and plenty of pro features to help push your photography skills further.
If all this sounds like something you want to get your hands on then you have until September 25th 2018 to do so with Obscura 2 returning to its normal price once that date passes.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Now
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.