Here’s how you can downgrade iOS 13.1 beta to iOS 13.0 final on your iPhone or iPod touch device the right way.
This process is going to outline how you can take your device from the iOS 13.1 beta back into Apple’s standard iOS 13 release track by getting the iOS 13.0 final version installed to your device.
If you have taken the opportunity to get iOS the 13.1 betas installed to your device, then first of all congratulations for wanting to be part of the ongoing solution and for wanting to make Apple’s platforms as good as they possibly can be for all other global users.
Like many companies of this size and importance on a global scale, Apple relies on developers and passionate public testers to put its new firmware through its paces to ensure that it is as good as it can possibly be. Apple can test its own firmware but it will undoubtedly miss things and overlook edge cases.
That’s why those companies invoke the assistance of device owners over the world to try and unearth issues before they make their want into the world of production. If you are one of those people, then again, congratulations and thank you for the assistance. Now, however, if you want to get back onto Apple’s standard release track with the iOS 13.0 final version, then you can also do that with relative ease following the extremely simple pattern below:
Step 1: First and foremost, you are going to need to be in possession of the iOS 13.o final IPSW files. Download the correct IPSW from here which has been compiled for your specific device. And remember, that bit is important; the process will not work if you don’t get the correct IPSW compiled for the correct Apple hardware.
Step 2: With the device connected, within iTunes, select the connected hardware and do an “option-click” on the Check for Update button in iTunes. You will then need to select the iOS 13.0 file that you downloaded in order to have iTunes restore it to your device.
Once that process has completed, you will be left with a gorgeous device running iOS 13.0 final version, which is, of course, the current official stable release from Apple.
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Download Release Time In Your Region Time Zone
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.