The Apple Watch is one fine wearable for keeping fit, but it also has so many different ways to be worn, too. Apple may have moved on slightly from its previous focus on fashion with the Apple Watch, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it your own. With quick and easy band changing, the Apple Watch is eminently customizable, and you can pick up a Milanese top band for just $4.
That’s a longways shy of the $150 that Apple charges, and right now you can get one of a range of bands in sizes and colors starting at just $3.99, although there are some pretty sweet looking options for just a dollar or so more. No matter which of the bands you go for, make sure you enter the special discount code to get your 50% discount.
While it’s perhaps not to be expected that these bands will be of the same quality as that offered by Apple, at this price it really doesn’t matter if they don’t last forever. There is a one-year warranty thrown in so keep that in mind, and with 4.5-starts from a possible 5 and over 340 reviews we don’t think you can go far wrong with one of these bands. Especially if a Milanese Loop is something you wanted to add to your collection but didn’t want to splash the $150 to get one.
Get your order in soon, and make sure that you select the size to suit your Apple Watch, too.
Buy: Milanese Loop Apple Watch Bands from Amazon: Starting at $3.99 with code 5E4WUJNA | Original price: $13
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4: Downgrade To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 And Jailbreak Using RootlessJB, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3: Downgrade Now As Brandon Azad Has Released His iOS 12.1.2 Exploit
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released To Developers