First-party iPhone cases are never the least costly of the many, many cases on the market. But they are usually the best in terms of fit and finish. The Apple Silicone Case for iPhone XS is no different and right now, you can save $15 on one, too.
Normally, these cases sell for $39 but if you’re quick off the mark and want one of the discounted colors, you can pick one up right now for just $24.99.
While not all colors are discounted, most of the best ones are. That means that Black, White, Blue Horizon, and Pink Sand can all be yours at this special discounted rate right now. But we can’t say how long this deal is going to be around for, so make sure you don’t delay and miss out.
No matter the color you choose, you’ll get a soft silicone case with a micro fiber lining inside. That’ll keep your iPhone free of micro scratches while it’s in the case. And this case will work just fine with wireless chargers, too – you won’t have to take it off to juice your phone up.
We are huge fans of the official Apple cases in all shapes and sizes and being able to pick this silicone case up at a discount is pretty great. It isn’t often that is possible so if a new case is something you’ve been considering, now is the time to place that order.
Buy: Apple Silicone Case for iPhone XS in Black, White, Blue Horizon, or Pink Sand from Amazon: $24.99 | Original price: $39
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Along With That Of iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 Profile File Download Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.