You don’t need to have been keeping the keenest of eyes on us over the last week to know that we’ve been sharing some great deals with you, with Black Friday and Cyber Monday proving to be great opportunities to pick up a bargain or three. That maybe starting to die down a little, but that doesn’t mean that there are no more deals to be had. Our friends over at Crosstour reached out to share some of their own, and if yhou’re in need of a dash cam, you’re in luck.
Right now there are two particular Crosstour cameras that can be had at discounted rates, so long as you know the special discount code. It just so happens that we do, and soon, so will you!
Crosstour Dual 1080p Lens Dashcam w/ Sony Sensor (CR900)
With both front and rear-facing cameras that support 1080p video, this solution also offers a 170-degree wide angle so that you can capture all lanes of traffic rather than just the one you’re in. It has a pretty amazing 4.4 star rating from over 100 reviews on Amazon, and that’s no mean feat.
Buy: Crosstour Dual 1080p Lens Dashcam w/ Sony Sensor (CR900) from Amazon: $69.99 with code ZLQVWGJS | Original price $99.99
Crosstour 1080p&720p Dual Lens Dash Cam w/ GPS (CR750)
If you’re someone who drives a taxi, this camera can record what’s going on inside the car, which can be super helpful if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of needing such a thing. Again, thanks to the 170-degree wide angle you’re good for seeing what’s going on in multiple lanes, too. With a rating of 4.6 stars from over 50 reviews, it’s clear that Crosstour has another hit on its hands here.
Buy: Crosstour 1080p & 720p Dual Lens Dash Cam w/ GPS (CR750) from Amazon: $55.99 with code 5F8K8KXK | Original price $79.99
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]