The humble smart plug is an amazing way to get started in the setting up of a smart home to call your very own. They’re usually relatively inexpensive when compared to other smart home products, and you can use them to turn just about any dumb appliance into a smart one. Right now you can do that twice, thanks to a deal on a pair of Teckin smart plugs.
This deal includes a pair of Teckin’s smart plugs, both of which can work just fine without the need for any additional hub. They also work with AC110-240V and support a maximum load of 16A, so you can use them with just about anything around the home.
Being smart, you can obviously control these plugs using your phone, or even just your voice thanks to included support for Amazon’s Alexa, Google Assistant and even IFTTT. There is more, too, with energy monitoring built right in so that you can keep tabs on just how much power your devices are using at any given minute.
Throw in the fact that you can schedule things to power on and off, or set timers, and you have all the major cases covered right here. And right now, there’s a deal on a pack of two that you won’t want to miss out on.
Buy: Teckin Smart Plugs 2-pack from Amazon: $15.99 with code UCJTNREM | Original price: $27
That’s quite the saving and a brilliant price for not just one, but two smart plugs. You really can’t go wrong, can you?
Please make sure that you enter the discount code at checkout in order to bring the price of the 2-pack down to just $15.99. If you don’t then you will end up paying the full advertised $27 price of these smart plugs.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad