Shoppers can grab themselves a 5-pack of wonderful Anker PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning cables with a decent discount applied. Purchasing cables is never going to be on the most interesting side of technology purchases but we all need them and definitely appreciate a good discount when one is available.
Anker is marketing the PowerLine II cable range as being the “cable that your iPhone deserves.” We can only imagine that the company is referring to the fact that the cables are MFi certified and come with an excellent build quality that is going to stand the test of time.
Superior durability. Support for high-speed charging via Power Delivery. This is the world-famous PowerLine II, now with a new set of connectors for the current mobile generation. PowerLine II is MFi certified for flawless compatibility with all Lightning devices, and capable of charging speeds that are 2.5× faster than stock Lightning technology.
These cables are delivering a high-speed charge to a compatible device whilst connected to a USB-C Power Delivery charger. The cables have also been manufactured using premium components. The thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) shielding provides superior durability and protection for internal wiring to ensure that the cable stands the test of time and keeps going for longer than other alternatives on the market. Rigorous lab tests have also shown the PowerLine II cables to be able to withstand more than 12,000 bends.
A great set of cables that take the MFi certification seriously in order to offer maximum compatibility with all of Apple’s Lightning-enabled devices.
If you are interested in this pack of cables and don’t mind paying around $10 per cable for quality items, then this could be the perfect deal for you. Pop on over to the direct link below to secure this deal. There are no discount codes or promotional coupons required in order to take advantage of this deal.
Buy: Anker USB-C to Lightning Cable, 5 Pack from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price: $66
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 6 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.