Google has confirmed that the Pixel Fold is coming with the Google I/O developer event set to be the place and time when the company’s first foldable will be unveiled.
We’d been hearing rumors for some time that the Pixel Fold would be with us during the May 10 event and now Google has confirmed as much via a short YouTube teaser video.
That video doesn’t show us anything in terms of specifications, but we do get to see the phone in all its glory. And as expected, it matches the leaks perfectly.
As for what we can expect from the phone itself, an internal 7.6-inch display will be joined by a 5.8-inch one on the outside. A Google-designed Tensor G2 chip will be in charge of processing while the phone itself is thought to be a durable affair and cost around $1800. It does look similar to the popular Galaxy Z Fold 4, but the Pixel Fold appears to have thicker bezels specifically at the top and the bottom.
The Pixel Fold isn’t expected to go on sale until next month despite its imminent announcement, but that just means that we all have an extra few weeks to keep saving up.
When Google finally does announce the Pixel Fold it’ll have some company. The Pixel 7a is also expected to be announced while the Pixel Tablet is set to be unveiled properly after it was teased last year.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.