The Apple Watch is the big news right now thanks to Apple’s recent release of the Apple Watch Series 4, and that’s for a very good reason.
The new Apple Watch is the best yet and brings with it a case and display redesign that really hits the spot. If you recently picked yourself a new Apple Watch up, or even if you’re still rocking the original Series 0, you may be on the lookout for a new band to go with it. Apple makes some of the best around, but they can be so darned costly.
Thankfully, there are more than a few third-party options available for anyone who wants to pick a band up but doesn’t want to spend a fortune doing so. Like this fancy third-party Milanese Loop in gold finish like Apple’s one.
Apple’s Milanese Loop is a great look, but it’s also one of the most costly bands that it sells. With that in mind, it’s perhaps fully understandable that there is a raft of third-party options to choose from, and this one here is a great option, especially at its currently discounted price.
With three colors to choose from – Gold, Black, and Silver – as well as sizes to fit all models of Apple Watch, this band is perhaps one of the best we’ve seen for value and color options. Anyone looking for a Milanese Loop-style band could definitely do worse than add this to their collection, especially given Apple’s option costs $149 compared to the one from here which costs just $24.95. In case you decide to get it in all three colors, you will get the price down to just $16 each (1/10th the cost of Apple version!) by adding all three to your cart and then by using promo code GIVEMEFREE-WML at check out!
What you’ll get:
- High quality finish that feels absolutely premium.
- Extremely comfortable to wear.
- Lightweight, making it perfect for everyday use.
- Magnetically tightens around your wrist and fits perfectly every single time.
Buy: Apple Watch Milanese Loop Style Band In All Colors: Buy two, get one FREE with promo code GIVEMEFREE-WML
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 12.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- iOS 12.0.1 Release Notes, Changes, Security Content Detailed By Apple
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To 11.4.1 Might Still Be Possible, Here Are The Details