There are so many different ways to get streaming video onto a television in 2019 that it can be difficult to know where to start when making a buying decision. Thankfully, some companies are offering their wares for so little money that it’s difficult to overlook them, and the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is a great example of that. Right now, one can be yours for just $39.99.
For that $39.99, you’re getting a super-capable streaming stick, with support for both 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR all rolled into one device. It’s difficult to know what more you could really want in something so small, and with support for all of the usual streaming services built in, this may be all you need in order to scratch each and every one of your streaming itches.
Normally, you’d expect to hand over around $50 to get your hands on a Fire TV Stick 4K, but right now, you can save $10, making this a great deal while this price lasts.
Buy: Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote from Amazon: $39.99 | Original price: $50
According to Amazon, there’s support for over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, with Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, Showtime, STARZ, and more all included. You’ll need to take care of the subscription fees yourself, that much is a given, but if you pay for it, the Fire TV Stick 4K will absolutely stream it.
- The most powerful 4K streaming media stick with a new Wi-Fi antenna design optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming, with more storage for apps and games than any other 4K streaming media stick.
- Launch and control content with the all-new Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, STARZ, SHOWTIME, or CBS All Access, plus stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb Freedive, and others.
- Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. Experience immersive sound with Dolby Atmos on select Prime Video titles.
If you’re looking for something to get the latest blockbuster show onto your TV, this stick should be a great place to start your hunt.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.3 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes You Need To Know About
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.3 To iOS 12.1.2 / 12.1 [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.3 / 12.1.2: What’s The Latest Status?
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad