In order to assist and streamline your jailbreak experience, we’re going to take a look at some of the more prominent issues which have been experienced with the Electra 1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.4 beta and point you in the right direction to resolve those errors.
Part of the fun of jailbreaking is learning about the process and being able to understand and troubleshoot any issues which may arise. And, let’s be honest here, modern jailbreaking comes with a lot of potential errors and issues.
As a community, we reminisce ever-so-fondly of the days when an untethered jailbreak could be distributed in a JailbreakMe-esque manner via Safari. It was quick, efficient, and caused little-to-no-fuss for the device owner.
Unfortunately, those days are ling beyond us and unlikely to come rushing back anytime soon. That’s not to say that we won’t get a new JailbreakMe experience in the future but it’s highly unlikely that we will see an untethered jailbreak rising from the ashes. So, with that in mind, and safe in the knowledge that you’re going to likely encounter issues with this latest Electra jailbreak should you attempt to use it, we’ve compiled a single list below of the more prominent issues and errors that we are aware of.
Check it out, and head right on over to the coverage to learn how to resolve a particular issue.
- Error: rootfs remount: Fix Electra Error: rootfs remount Issue During iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak
- Error: Please wait 1/3 or 2/3: Electra Please Wait 1/3 Or 2/3 Black Screen Stuck Issue Fix On iOS 11.3.1 Now Available
- Error: exploit: Fix Electra Error: Exploit Issue During iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Enable Jailbreak error: Fix Electra Enable Jailbreak With No Cydia Appearing On Home Screen Issue, Here’s How
- Share Electra error: How To Fix “Share Electra” Stuck Issue On iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak
- Cydia crashing once jailbroken: Fix Cydia Crashing On Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- DPKG_LOCKED Cydia issue: Fix DPKG_LOCKED iOS 11.3.1 Cydia Issue After Electra Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Error: amfid patch: Fix Electra Error: amfid patch During iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Electra Already Jailbroken error: Fix Electra Already Jailbroken With Missing Cydia Issue After iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak, Here’s How
If the error isn’t included above then it’s likely so rare that you don’t need to worry about it or it just doesn’t exist. Whatever device you’re running, and whichever version of the newest Electra package you’re running, the resources above should have you covered.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 On iPhone X By Downgrading To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 11.4.1 To Older Firmware Version On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]