If you are more focused on getting a bargain than actually being at the cutting-edge of technology, then there is a great money-saving deal that you can get your hands on. If you are willing to forgo the fourth-generation Echo Dot in favor of the last model, then you can grab it right now for just $29.99.
As has been stated many times, Amazon’s miniature Echo Dot is the company’s most affordable and popular Echo device. It comes with a small footprint, an extremely attractive design, and is powerful and affordable. For some, it’s the perfect combination of features that they seek in a portable and lightweight smart speaker.
In addition to looking great and offering decent sound quality for its size, the Echo Dot comes with Alexa-based voice control that lets you control music with a single command. Stream music from an array of different streaming platforms without needing to have access to a secondary device. You will get support for services like Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, TuneIn, and more.
You can also use the Echo Dot to control compatible home automation hardware that you have in your property, order food without having to move from your seat, get the latest sports scores, and even get all of the global sports scores for your favorite sport, all by simply using your voice. It will give you the local weather and can even be used as an intercom system if you have other Echo hardware on the property. Tell everyone in every room that dinner is ready by utilizing the power of the Echo Dot.
For some, the third-generation Echo Dot is as good as it got from a design perspective. That’s why a lot of people will capitalize on this deal rather than purchasing the arguably less attractive new version for more money. Jump on over to the direct link below to grab it right now with a 25% discount applied. No discount codes or coupons are required.
Buy: Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa, Charcoal from Amazon: $29.99 | Original price: $40
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.