Apple has released the final public versions of watchOS 6.1.2, tvOS 13.3.1, and macOS 10.15.3. Right now, with immediate effect, owners of compatible Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac hardware can download and install the latest versions of those supporting platforms and start benefitting from the work that has gone into these latest Apple releases.
After a period of internal and external testing, Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has deemed the latest versions of these three platforms ready for public consumption. Let’s dive right in and take a look at each version, one-by-one, to see exactly what’s going on.
watchOS 6.1.2: We are sorry to disappoint, but, as you might expect, watchOS 6.1.2 is little more than a stepping-stone point release by Apple to set the scene for watchOS’s next move. It comes into the public domain packed with notable bug fixes and improvements designed to enhance stability and make using Apple Watch on all compatible models a lot more pleasurable and stable.
tvOS 13.3.1: History has already shown us that tvOS updates are relatively small in comparison to Apple’s other platforms. Unless, of course, it’s a generational shift moving from one major version to the next. This, unfortunately, is not one of those releases and will be installed to all compatible Apple TV models with bug fixes, enhancements, and under-the-hood improvements. Nothing to get overly excited about there, unless, of course, you thrive on stability and incremental progress.
macOS 10.15.3: Again, macOS 10.15.3 is about performance improvements. It’s about bug fixes. It is about ensuring security updates are in place and that the experience is as positive as it possibly can be across all supported Mac hardware. We are sure that Apple designers and engineers are hard at work plotting the next-generation of macOS, but, for now, you will have to make do with an incremental update designed to enhance your experience.
As mentioned earlier, all of these updates are primed and ready for public consumption with immediate effect. If you have compatible Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac hardware, then you can go and grab the downloads right now without any waiting around.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak