You can now download iOS 10.3.3 public beta 3 and macOS 10.12.6 public beta 3 on compatible iOS and Mac devices. Here are the details.
Apple’s big news of last week, the announcement of iOS 11, macOS High Sierra and other software is still very fresh in the memory, but the company still has its existing software lineup to keep up to date before the new hotness lands later in the year. To that end, yesterday saw the developer preview releases of iOS 10.3.3 and macOS 10.12.6, and today, those who are part of the public beta program can also get in on the action.
The releases, the third version of the public beta for both iOS 10.3.3 and macOS 10.12.6 come just 24 hours after developers were also given the same build with which to work. It’s an odd time for developers though, with the post-WWDC hue still strong and attention beginning to turn to what can be done with the new tools that the recently announced operating system updates afford.
We are still a number of months away from those being made publicly available though, and with Apple continuing to release software in the interim, developers must be vigilant to ensure their wares continue to behave on Apple’s most current software.
Downloaders of the latest builds can do so via beta.apple.com in order to install the relevant iOS profiles before updating OTA if they do not already have that in place, with the same site being the place that macOS beta testers will want to try in order to get their updates. The Updates tab in the Mac App Store should also have something to offer, assuming the user is part of either the developer or public beta programs.
We do not yet know how many betas there will be of either release before they go gold and ship to users around the globe, but we don’t expect there to be too many more in the pipeline.
Apple is also expected to release public betas of iOS 11, macOS High Sierra and tvOS 11 to testers later this month.
You may also like to check out:
- Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error On iOS 11 iPhone, Here’s How [2017 Edition]
- Fix Kodi 17 Unable To Connect Network / Couldn’t Retrieve Directory Information Error, Here’s How
- How To Fix PS4 Slow WiFi Speed Issues [2017 Edition]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 1 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]