You can now download the Palera1n jailbreak v2.0.0 beta 5 release and the team behind the jailbreak has also confirmed what’s new in this particular update.
This particular update also carries the codename Tumbleweed.
Those looking to download Palera1n should note that it’s a semi-tethered checkm8 jailbreak for iOS 15 through iOS 16.3, and that there is no support for the iOS 16.4 update as yet. It’s also only compatible with iPhones and iPads running the Apple A9 through A11 chips.
But assuming you have all of that in hand this new beta includes a few changes, many of which you probably won’t notice because they’re under the hood. They include how the jailbreak is displayed, fixes for crashes, and more.
There are also some known issues that you should probably be aware of before taking this jailbreak for a spin. The biggest one is that iOS 16.4 support, with the team behind the jailbreak saying that anyone who tries to update to iOS 16.4 will find that they are stuck in an infinite boot loop.
Other things of note include the fact that the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X owners cannot use their passcode with this jailbreak, while the A11 devices with iOS 15 must have the passcode off while jailbroken.
As for A11 devices running iOS iOS 16, “the passcode must be off since restore, and ‘Reset All Contents and Settings’ from settings app counts as a restore. A backup may be used in this case.”
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.