Here’s how you can download and install MovieHD app on your iOS 11 device. There is no requirement to be jailbroken for this to work.
Previously only available as an installation via Cydia, MovieHD app is yet another wonderful app like MovieBox and PlayBox HD – later known as CinemaBox – which gives immediate access to an array of movies split up into individual genres for ease of access. Without further ado, let’s dive right in and take a look at how to get MovieHD onto that non-jailbroken iOS 11 device of yours.
Step 1: Before you can even think about getting the MovieHD app installed on your device, you will need to be in possession of the relative IPA file that essentially acts as the executable file. Worry not, you don’t need to trawl around the Internet for this file as we have it for you right here.
Step 2: Now that you have the payload, it is time to actually think about getting it installed on your device. There are a couple of ways that you can do this independently of the App Store. Historically speaking, this would have been installed through Cydia, but that isn’t going to help us here. With that in mind, you can either use Xcode 7 or higher or Cydia Impactor on either a Mac or PC to get this installed. Find those guides below and pick your poison:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: Welcome back! Once you have MovieHD app installed on the device, you will likely have gotten yourself excited with the installation and sight of the icon and ended up trying to launch it only to find that it crashes immediately. This is because iOS doesn’t trust the installation. To fix this, navigate to Settings.app on the device and then to General > Profiles & Device Management. This could also be listed under General > Device Management on some versions of iOS.
Step 4: Depending on what you have installed on the device which requires its own profile, you could have one or many entries in here. Locate the profile assigned to the MovieHD app and tap on it. When it gives you the information, select the Trust button in the middle and then select Trust again.
Step 5: And that is literally all she wrote. You should now be able to move back to the Home screen and tap the MovieHD app icon as you normally would to launch the app.
You may also like to check out:
- Movie Hut Kodi Addon Not Working? How To Fix Error And Install The Right Way
- TweakBox iOS 11 Download Without Jailbreak Now Available
- iOS 11.0.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 11.0.2 IPSW Links For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.2 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.2, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.