Amazon is now selling the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo, a package that gets you a drone and a ton of accessories, with a huge discount. You’d normally pay around $1,300 for the whole setup, but right now you can save 15% and $190 and pay just $1,109.
Amazon isn’t saying when this particular deal will end but we do know that you won’t have to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons as part of this deal. Just place your order as soon as possible to ensure that you get this special price – Amazon hasn’t yet said when the deal will come to a close.
Buy: DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo from Amazon: $1,109 | Original price: $1,300
DJI Air 2S has the ability to perceive its environment in four directions: up, down, forward, and backward, allowing it to actively avoid obstacles, even in complex scenarios and at high speeds.
At the time of writing, the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo has more than 2,780 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. It’s a great score, and it’s easy to see why this drone is a popular one among people who fly them.
The drone comes with a 1-inch camera sensor that can capture 5.4K videos at 30fps and 4K videos at 60fps. You can also take static photos as well.
The drone itself is aware of its environment and can actively avoid obstacles, even at high speed. No more crashing into trees!
Again, remember that we don’t know when this deal is going to end so order your drone today to avoid missing out.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.