We love wireless chargers and the chance to pick one up that looks a little different to the norm isn’t something that pops up very often. So when we saw that there is an aluminum wireless charger that can be had for just $16.99 we had to share it with you.
Normally, the Yootech aluminum wireless charger would sell for around $23, so being able to save more than 25% without having to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons is pretty great. Just order your new wireless charger as you would anything else and then make some space for it on your desk.
Buy: Yootech Aluminum Wireless Charger from Amazon: $16.99 | Original price: $23
At the time of writing, this wireless charger has more than 200 reviews on Amazon with a combined score of 4.5 stars out of a possible five. That’s a good sign indeed, and with support for 10W charging on compatible Android phones and 7.5W charging on iPhones, it has the specifications needed to do the job in style.
Speaking of style, who can deny that this thing looks considerably better than the normal array of black plastic wireless chargers that are normally offered. Especially at this kind of price. We think it looks great and being able to charge your device either vertically or horizontally is just the icing on the cake.
We don’t know how long we can expect this price to be on offer so make sure to pick your wireless charger up while you still can!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 14 GM Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect Its Availability
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14 Beta 8 Released
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Released With Automatic COVID-19 Notifications
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.