There was once a time that Amazon didn’t even have Apple hardware for sale, and nowadays not only does it have the very latest and greatest to offer, but they’re also often discounted, too. That’s the case right now with the non-Touch Bar MacBook Pro.
Normally retailing for around $1300, this configuration can currently be yours for just $1,099, which makes for quite the discount. It’s not often you get the chance to save a couple of hundred dollars on a brand new MacBook Pro, is it?
Available in both Space Gray and Silver color options, the MacBook Pro in question ships with a dual-core 7th generation Intel Core i5 CPU and a 128GB SSD. Graphics are handled by an intel Iris Plus 640, and there is of course a gorgeous Retina 13-inch display in action, too.
All of the usual ports are there, which on this model means two USB-C ports, and there’s the always amazing motionless trackpad as well.
You really can’t argue with that kind of discount, so if you want to pick yourself up a bargain MacBook Pro, now is the time to do it before that price goes back up to its normal level.
And of course, because this thing doesn’t have a Touch Bar, it has a proper Escape key like a real computer. You can’t put a price on that kind of thing, can you?!
Buy: Apple MacBook Pro, 13-inch, Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD in Space Gray or Silver from Amazon: $1,099.99 | Original price $1,300
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With Beta 2 Of macOS 10.14.5, tvOS 12.3, watchOS 5.2.1 Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad