Apple has kicked off its 2021 Back to School promotion with students able to pick up a free pair of AirPods with qualifying Mac and iPad purchases.
The deal, which runs through September 27, sees students given a free pair of AirPods when they buy an iPad Pro, iPad Air, MacBook Air, Mac mini, iMac, Mac Pro, or MacBook Pro.
If the standard AirPods aren’t their cup of tea, they do have the option to upgrade. The AirPods with Wireless Charging Case is available for $40, while the option to spend $90 and get AirPods Pro is also available. There doesn’t seem to be an upgrade path for AirPods Max, however.
Anyone who is a student or member of faculty in the United States can take advantage of this deal via the education Apple Store. Remember that students will save up to 10% on the purchase of those iPads and Macs as well, making this an even better deal.
Rounding things out is the news students can save 20% on AppleCare+ while also getting three free months of Apple TV+ and Appe Arcade thrown in for good measure.
Whether you’re a student or a member of faculty, the new M1 iMac, M1 MacBook Air, and M1 MacBook Pro are great buys right now – especially if you fancy yourself a pair of AirPods as well!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.