Apple has announced that Apple Music Spatial Audio support is now available on a number of Mercedes-Benz cars, although you’ll need to have a recent model to get in on the act.
The announcement, made via press release as part of the Paris motor show, means that Apple Music subscribers can now listen to Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos, even when they’re on the school run.
“Apple Music with Spatial Audio comes fully integrated through the MBUX infotainment system in Mercedes-Maybach models, the EQS and EQS SUV, as well as the EQE and the S-Class, equipping these vehicles with studio-quality sound better than in any concert hall, and giving drivers a fully immersive listening experience with unparalleled, multidimensional sound and clarity,” Apple said in a press release.
Oliver Schusser, Apple’s Vice President of Apple Music and Beats went on to say that “sound quality is incredibly important to Apple Music, which is why we are so excited to be working with Mercedes-Benz to make Spatial Audio on Apple Music available natively in the car for the first time.”
You will of course need to have an active Apple Music or Apple One subscription in order to be able to use this new Spatial Audio support, but it’ll work across music in your playlists as well as those that Apple curates.
It’ll also work on Apple radio channels including Apple Music 1, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.