It wouldn’t be an Apple event without there being some new Apple Watch bands to buy.
When the WWDC opening keynote came to a close yesterday all of the talk was about the new Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR, but lost amid all of that was the announcement of a handful of new Apple Watch bands. There are some new iPhone and iPad cases on offer, too.
The new Apple Watch bands come in both Sport Band and Sport Loop flavor and are all spied at $49 regardless of 40/44mm size. Apple’s new summer color options are Dragon Fruit, Cornflower, and Canary Yellow.
A new Pride version of the Sport Loop is also now available, with the usual rainbow colors in full force.
If you’d rather pick up a new iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max case, the same Canary Yellow, Cornflower, and Dragon Fruit cases are on offer and the iPad mini 5 and 10.5-inch iPad Pro now also have a new Cornflower Smart Cover available.
All of the new Apple Watch bands, iPhone cases, and iPad covers are available via the Apple online store right now and we’d expect them to start popping up in retail stores later this week.
Apple’s WWDC opening keynote was most notable for the announcement of new Mac Pro and display hardware as well as a raft of new software updates including iPadOS 13, iOS 13, and macOS 10.15. All are available as a developer beta already, with final release to the public coming this fall.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]