Apple has refreshed its iPhone 14 case and Apple Watch band collection for spring, with a number of new colors now available to buy.
The refreshed lineup comes as Apple announced a yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus, although no new colors for the iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max have been announced so far.
As for the cases, four new silicone iPhone 14-series cases have been made available with Canary Yellow, Olive, Sky, and Iris all offered for the same $49 asking price.
In the world of the Apple Watch band, the Solo Loop, Braided Solo Loop, Sport Band, and even the Hermès bands have new colors available to them.
Those colors include Sprout Green, Canary Yellow, Olive, Purple Fog, Bright Orange, Sky, and a number of Hermès colors that are definitely a vibe.
All of the Apple bands cost the same amount of money as the other colors already did, which means $49 for the Solo Loop and Sport Band and $99 for the Braided Solo Loop.
All of the bands and cases are now available for order on Apple’s website and we can surely expect them to also be made available in Apple Stores around the world in due course.
We’d perhaps suggest taking a look at some of these bands in person before making a buying decision, especially for the more costly Hermès and Apple Braided Solo Loop options.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.