One of the year’s most hotly anticipated events is here, which means that the wait is finally over! Apple’s iPhone 11 media event is underway, Tim Cook is on-stage, and the Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park is alive with the buzz of anticipation and expectation.
As we already know, Apple CEO Tim Cook and his executive team are going to use this event to make a slew of exciting announcements, and this opening keynote is the beginning of that.
Tim Cook may not take to the stage and present events in exactly the same manner as the late Steve Cook did but, like Jobs, Cook loves to get things off to a large and exciting start. He generally does this in his own style by ensuring that the crowd feels welcomed and that the event starts off with a few facts, figures, and discussion points.
This September 10 iPhone 11 event is absolutely no different in terms of Cook’s charismatic presenting style but instantly moves to the business at hand rather than procrastinating too much at numbers.
If you have been following along with the event, then you will be well aware of Cook’s presentation style and exactly what he has covered. For those who haven’t, or those who have been watching the opening keynote but have been unable to absorb and retain all of the information that’s been thrown out, here are the highlights from the opening keynote:
- Starts off with a video showing various Apple products from previous years.
- Mentioned Apple Hardware+Software+Services ecosystem.
- Apple Arcade games shown off on stage.
- Apple Arcade launching on September 19 in 150 countries and costs $4.99/month for the whole family. 1 month free trial will be included.
- Apple TV+ and some of the its original tv shows once again shown off on stage.
- Apple TV+ is launching on November 1st in 100+ countries for $4.99/month for the whole family.
- Free 1 year Apple TV+ included with every Apple device you buy from today.
Phew! As you can see, another announcement-laden Apple event which will take a long time to actually digest. In terms of an immediate digest, everything that was expected from the event pretty much materialized, with a few extra tidbits thrown in for good measure. Did Apple’s event give you everything that you need and expect in order to have excitement for the next twelve months?
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 13 / 13.1 Final Version Release Date Announced By Apple
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone
- iPhone 11 Vs iPhone 11 Pro Vs 11 Pro Max Vs XR / XS / Max [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 13.1 Beta 3 Profile File Download Link Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 3, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13 GM Profile File Download Link For OTA Update, Why Is it Not Available?