You’re probably already aware of the fact that it is almost Christmas. It happens every year, you know.
You would think we would be a little bit bored of it by now but with that clearly not happening any time soon, Apple has slipped a little Easter egg into a new Apple Store app update that has been made available via the App Store.
The Easter egg was originally spotted by a Reddit user before it started to do the rounds on social media, and it’s super easy to find. All you need to do is be using the latest version of the Apple Store app on an iPhone or iPad and then search for the string “let it snow.” Once you do, the Easter egg will reveal itself.
Now, no, there will be no added functionality and unfortunately, there will be no instant discount added to your order – which is something we would prefer, if we are honest – but what you will receive is something that is sure to make you smile. Once the search is completed, your device will instantly be transformed into a snow globe, with fluffy white specs of snow falling all over your screen.
Apple is keen to make sure everyone gets into the holiday spirit this year, and this new Apple Store Easter egg joins its new holiday ad as something that the company is using to put a smile on faces. The ad probably aims at getting people to buy new $999 iPhones, too, but let’s not split too many hairs, shall we?
Give the Apple Store Easter egg a whirl for yourself; it will only take a moment.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak FAQ: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Pokemon Go 1.55.1 IPA And 0.85.2 Hack Available To Download Now
- SoundCloud++ iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.55.1 For iOS, 0.85.2 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.