Apple continued its push into the world of healthcare today by announcing that it will offer a special Activity Challenge relating to Heart Month. Special heart health events will take place at Apple Stores in San Francisco, Chicago, and New York throughout the month of February.
During February, users who are able to close their Exercise Ring in the Activity app for seven days in a row from February 8th through February 14th will earn themselves a special badge as well as iMessage stickers come Valentine’s Day.
“Apple Watch users have told us since the beginning it has motivated them with everything from Activity Sharing to Challenges to all of the different workouts available all right from the wrist,” said Jay Blahnik, Apple’s senior director of fitness for health technologies. “We hope this Activity Challenge and these conversations about heart health will motivate more customers to make regular physical activity a part of their lives.”
Anyone wishing to take advantage of the special Today at Apple events in San Francisco, Chicago, or New York can do so on the following dates.
- San Francisco: Apple Union Square on February 11 at 6 p.m. with Dr. Sumbul Desai, Jeanette Jenkins, and Julz Arney
- Chicago: Apple Michigan Avenue on February 27 at 6 p.m. with Dr. Sumbul Desai, Nancy Brown, Jeanette Jenkins, and Craig Bolton
- New York: Apple Williamsburg on February 21 at 4:30 p.m. with Dr. Sumbul Desai, Jeanette Jenkins, and Jay Blahnik
Apple is currently very much pushing itself as a company focusing on health, and the Apple Watch is definitely at the center of that. That’s a great thing, especially if it continues to help save lives as it has done in recent years.
You can register for a Heart Health with Apple session by heading on over to apple.com/today or from the Sessions tab in the Apple Store App.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.3 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes You Need To Know About
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.3 To iOS 12.1.2 / 12.1 [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.3 / 12.1.2: What’s The Latest Status?
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad