With Apple’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro lineup now available to buy there are likely tons of you out there wanting to find the easiest way possible to transfer data from your old iPhone, to a new one.
AnyTrans is an app that could go a long way to making the transition process as smooth as possible.
Designed to make migrating from one iPhone to another less of a pain, AnyTrans can even take data from an Android device and dump it onto your iPhone for you.
But it isn’t just about phones – AnyTrans can also be used to transfer data from your computer to your iPhone, perfect for those people who have tons of media that they like to keep with them at all times.
You can even use AnyTrans to customize your iPhone via ringtones and whatnot, something that is becoming a bit of a lost art in 2020. Backups can be handled as well, with a wireless backup solution making things even easier than before.
We have previously done a more detailed review of AnyTrans which can be found here.
If you want to check out full guide on how to transfer data from an old iPhone to your new iPhone, check out the full guide here.
AnyTrans can be download right now for free. It’s available for both Mac and Windows and supports the latest iPhones along with iOS 14, too. Why not head on over to the AnyTrans website to take in the full list of features this thing offers – you might be surprised.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.2
- Download iOS 14.2.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone 12, mini, Pro, Pro Max
- Download: iOS 14.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.