Confirming a report from earlier this month, China-based electronics brand Anker has unveiled what is believed to be the first-ever iPhone 11 LED flash accessory built with Apple’s MFi Program certification. The company plans to start shipping the Lightning-based accessory next month for $49.99.
Year-after-year, release-after-release, Apple invests a lot of time, money, and engineering resource into trying to ensure that its flagship iPhone offers the best mobile camera experience on the market.
This dedication to photography was once-again evident earlier this year when the iPhone 11 range was introduced with a triple camera lens experience promising to take photography up a notch for those who are passionate about shooting on the move. With this LED accessory, Anker wants to let iPhone 11 owners take their skills to the next level.
We’ve seen many accessories produced to work with Apple’s devices under the MFi scheme in the past but none of those have been LED-based accessories designed to give a brighter output to accompany the native camera. We’ve also seen a number of LED accessories for older model iPhones that haven’t been produced under the MFi Program but as useful as they might have been, they were extremely limited in the fact that they cannot get access to native features of the device they are connected to and therefore cannot give a comprehensive experience.
This latest Anker unveiling solves that by conforming to the MFi Program’s standards and therefore being able to work flawlessly as a native accessory. This means that the native Camera app, as well as popular third-party apps on the App Store, will be able to invoke the power of Anker’s new LED flash accessory. On a single charge, the accessory should be good for around 10,000 shots and is capable of projecting light twice as far as the standard built-in flash on iPhone 11 and offers up four times the brightness levels. Those numbers should be good enough to take anyone’s mobile photography game to the next level.
The new Anker MFi-certified LED flash will start shipping next month and will command a $49.99 price-tag. This will likely be the first of an influx of similar accessories flooding into the market over the coming months.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possibile Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak