This coming Sunday, we will be treated to the biggest Hollywood ceremony of the year – the Oscars. Here’s how to live-stream the entire thing from red carpet to the final alcohol-fueled speech right on your Apple device, be that an iPhone, Mac, or Apple TV.
Getting the event on your big screen TV, assuming you own an Apple TV, of course, is to just go right ahead and download the ABC news app.
Here, you will find the full ceremony streamed right to your TV, allowing for the best experience for those who want to kick back with a drink and their sweet treat of choice – popcorn, we would suggest.
Any other device will require a trip to either ABCNews.com or Oscars.com, depending on your favorite. Both should work just fine, but at least if there are two to choose from, there are options should one fail to work for whatever reason. Remember folks, live-streaming is hard!
Beyond the app and the websites, Facebook will also be hosting a live-stream via, predictably enough, the ABC and Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Facebook pages. Again, “you pays your money and you takes your choice,” as the famous saying goes.
While the All Access show is free, you will unfortunately need ABC.com credentials if you want to watch the ceremony itself, of course.
So, will you be watching the 2018 Oscars this Sunday? If yes, who will you be rooting for to win this year on the big night? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2.6 Downgrade: Here’s What Apple’s Closure Of iOS 11.2.5 Signing Window Means For Jailbreakers
- TetherMe iOS 11 IPA For Electra Jailbreak Released, Lets You Enable Free Tethering On iPhone
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Cydia Compatibility List For Electra
- How To Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 Using Electra With Cydia [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]