Charging an iPhone or iPad using a USB-C charger is the quickest way of getting power into those batteries, but you’ll need a cable that has USB-C on one end and Lightning on the other. Apple sells its own, but right now you can pick up a UGREEN cable at a great discount instead.
Normally, UGREEN’s 3-feet USB-C to Lightning cable would cost you around $14, but if you enter our special discount code that falls to just $9.09. That’s a saving of 35%.
Buy: UGREEN MFi USB-C to Lightning Cable from Amazon: $9.09 with code UGREEN35 | Original price: $14
Because this cable is MFi-certified you won’t have any problems with it refusing to work with your Apple devices. That’s because it’s been given the Apple seal of approval, unlike some other, cheaper cables available on Amazon right now.
Charging iPhones and iPads using this cable can make a huge difference to charge times, An iPhone X can be charged from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes, meaning a charge speed that is almost twice as fast as using a standard charger and cable. That can make a big difference if you need to top up a device before you leave the home or office.
This cable is compatible with any USB-C Power Delivery charger ranging from 18W all the way up to the 87W charger that Apple ships with its MacBook Pro. Just plug this cable into the charger and then attach the Lightning connect to your iPhone or iPad and let the magic happen.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]