If you want to be able to control your home entertainment system using the power of your voice, then the Logitech Harmony Hub is a great place to start, and while it’s normally relatively well priced for what it makes possible, it’s currently on offer for a price that is pretty hard to pass up. For just $57, you too can turn your TV on using Alexa or your phone.
While all of the talk right now is about Apple and its integration of AirPlay 2 with some third-party TV makers, the original kings of taking desperate devices and making them play well together is Logitech.
The Harmony Hub is a gateway to that, giving your phone and Alexa a way to interact with anything that has an IR receiver. That means your TV, DVR, A/V receiver and more can all be controlled with ease, and it’s super awesome to use.
Normally the Logitech Harmony Hub would cost around $100, but right now it can be had with almost half off. Removing the need for umpteen remote controls is now super affordable.
A more detailed look at the feature can be seen below.
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony
- Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
Pretty cool, right?
Buy: Logitech Harmony Hub from Amazon: $56.44 | Original price $100
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2: New Jailbreak Exploit On Horizon Once Patched In 12.1.3 Update
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA Update
- Download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 IPSW Links, OTA For iPhone XS, Max, XR, X And More
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2 Status Update: Here’s What You Need To Know