If you’re a Dropbox user now is the time to check out Dropbox Plus, because for one day only the online storage company is offering a year’s subscription to its Dropbox Plus service with a $50 Amazon Gift Card thrown in for good measure.
For those unfamiliar with the offering, Dropbox Plus normally costs $99 for a full year and gives users a full 1TB of data to play with as well as the ability to restore deleted or altered files for up to 30 days.
That alone can be a real lifesaver if you accidentally delete an important file, and having a terabyte of cloud storage to keep files on is a real productivity booster.
If you want to take advantage of this deal you can place your order via Amazon, where you’ll not only get access to Dropbox Plus for a year but also your free $50 Amazon Gift Card. That’s effectively making a year’s Dropbox Plus just $49.99, which is the bargain of the century if you’re a heavy user of cloud storage.
- 1 TB of storage for 1 year for your photos, music, personal projects, or work
- Automatically sync your files and access them any time, anywhere
- No more email attachments–share files of any size with just a link
- Restore accidentally deleted or changed files for up to 30 days
- You will receive a Dropbox digital activation code in your email. The $50 Amazon gift card will be shipped to your mailbox.
This being a digital offer there is no concern with these selling out, but remember that the deal will end after the day wraps up. If you’re a Dropbox user, don’t delay in making that purchase. It really is a no brainer.
Buy: Dropbox Plus (1 TB of Storage for 1 Year) with $50 Amazon Gift Card from Amazon: $99 | Original price: $149
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch Glass Screen Protector: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download 2018 iPad Pro Wallpapers For Any iPad, iPhone
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.