The SanDisk Ultra microSD card is one of the most popular around, and there are plenty of good reasons for that. Pricing is one of those reasons, and right now, you can save extra on those prices, too.
It’s easy to see why the SanDisk Ultra microSD cards sell so well, and also why they receive so many stellar reviews on Amazon. They’re capable of transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s, and they’re as robust as you would expect from solid state storage.
The reviews on Amazon really are the best indication of how popular these things are, though. With more than 16,000 reviews and a rating of around 4.5 stars, these cards really are great for use in phones, game consoles, and cameras. And right now, you can get a 128GB or 200GB card at a pretty amazing price, too.
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Transfer read speeds of up to 100MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.)
- Rated A1 for faster app performance (Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
The pricing of any form of memory is always volatile, so we don’t know how long these prices are going to be around for. It’s always possible they’ll go further south, but it’s also possible they’ll double overnight. We’d suggest picking up your cards now, while we know the prices are great. Unfortunately, the 200GB microSD card won’t ship for a few days, big if you get your order in now, you’ll save your place in line.
We love SanDisk’s products, and we’re pretty sure you will, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad