Sony’s Play At Home inititative is offering each and every PS4 owner the chance to get their hands on two free games right now and it’s perfect timing. If you’re anything like us, being locked at home is causing a real strain on the game catalog!
Right now Sony is offering up Journey, and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for free. And it’s really, really free as well.
Unlike other offers like this you don’t need to be a PlayStation Plus subscriber. And the games will be available to you forever, too. Again, unlike PlayStation Plus games.
Journey is a game that has achieved something of a cult status among PS4 games so it’s probably one that everyone should download now, just to say you’ve played it.
The second game is a real bargain. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection gets you the first three Uncharted games, all remastered for the PS4. So you could argue that you’re getting not just two games, but four. as if this wasn’t already a pretty amazing deal.
You can head to the PSN Store to get your games right now, but if you’re not near your PS4 right now you can “buy” your free games online, too. Do keep in mind that this offer expires on May 5.
It isn’t often you get the chance to pick up free games and it’s even rarer that they’re actually pretty great games, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak