The non-release of the Samsung Galaxy Fold is something everyone is well aware of right now and with the company saying that it will be able to launch it later this year it’s still possible we will see it sooner rather than later.
While we wait for that attentions have turned to use what went wrong with the initial launch with co-CEO DJ Koh admitting that he tried to get the phone on sale “before it was ready.”
Speaking to a group of reporters and quoted by The Independent, Koh admitted that the device’s situation was “embarrassing” following the discovery that a number of review units had failed during testing.
The Galaxy Fold was initially planned to go on sale shortly after reviewers had time with it, but once displays started to exhibit problems that launch was postponed.
The Galaxy Fold was supposed to be, and may still turn out to be, the first foldable phone launch of the year back in April. No new release date has been announced although there is some belief an announcement may be made during the Galaxy Note 10’s own outing next month.
Koh did at least say that Samsung has been able to work out “all of the issues and all of the problems” and that 2,000 devices have been put through their paces. However Koh says that the Galaxy Fold still isn’t quite ready and that we should give his company “more time” to get it right.
You may also like to check out:
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download: iOS 13 Beta 3 / Public Beta 2 Release: Here’s When To Expect Now
- Download iOS 13 Public Beta And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Profile Download Along With iPadOS 13, tvOS 13 And macOS Catalina Released To Testers
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.