There have been rumors of a newly refreshed Tesla Model 3 for a long time, with Project Highland thought to be the name for the work going into updating the vehicle. Now, a new photo appears to have leaked the new look ahead of a public unveiling.
The new look was shared to Reddit and if legitimate it’s clear that there are some notable changes going into this refresh.
The leaked photo shows a new set of headlights that NotaTeslaApp notes match up with previous reports. There are no flights anymore, and it’s likely that they’ve been moved into the main headlight cluster rather than removed altogether.
We’re unfortunately unable to see the new central bumper camera that we’re expecting thanks to the removal of ultrasonic sensors, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t there.
It’s also thought that the side mirror appears to be slightly narrower than the one we’re used to, while also appears to be less Tesla branding going on here as well.
There’s no telling when Tesla will be officially unveiling this revamped Model 3, but the fact that at least one is sitting in storage right now would heavily suggest that something is likely to be announced relatively soon. Production has been rumored to begin in the third quarter of 2023 however, with a revamped Model Y following after that.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.