Amazon’s decision to increase the price of a year’s Prime subscription has taken many by surprise, and while the addition of $20 taking the price from $99 to $119 may not break the bank for the majority of subscribers, that doesn’t mean that we don’t want to be able to save a little money here and there.
If you want to make sure that you can get your next year’s worth of Amazon Prime at the existing $99 asking price before that increase kicks in, you’re in luck. We’re going to tell you how.
This process will unfortunately require you to stump up the $99 right now, regardless of when your existing Amazon Prime subscription lapses. You’ll see why that is in a minute, but if you’re going to use it anyway, you’re just spending the money earlier than normal.
Here’s what you need to do.
- First off, you need to head into your account settings and cancel your existing Amazon Prime subscription. You’ll keep all of your benefits, at least until your subscription lapses.
- Make a note of when your Amazon Prime subscription will lapse. You’re going to need that later.
- Now, buy yourself a new Prime gift membership from here. They’re the original $99 right now, so be sure to do it soon.
- When making your purchase, be sure to select a start date after your existing subscription lapses.
- Apply the new subscription when you need it and away you go.
Is it sneaky? You bet it is. Do we care, considering Amazon is making money hand over fist yet still apparently needs an extra $20 from every Prime subscriber?
Not one jot.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile XAPK File Validation Failed On Android Fix Is Now Available
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.1 English Global Version Release Date Rumored
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.1 APK Download For Android, iOS China Version Released
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1: PurpleSmoke iOS 11.2.6 Exploit Released, Do Not Update To Latest Firmware
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.3.1 / 11.2.6 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue