Microsoft today has announced retail availability of Office 2011 for Mac. It comes in two flavors:
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 – Costs: $109 for a single license, $129 for 3
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 – Costs: $174 for a single license, $239 for 3
Used on more than 1 billion Macs and PCs worldwide, Microsoft Office is the most-trusted productivity suite, and it helps you do even more with your Mac, your way.
An excerpt from the press release is as follows:
REDMOND, Wash. – Oct. 26, 2010 – Microsoft launches Office 2011 for Mac today, bringing Mac users the latest versions of the company’s productivity software. The release is the latest effort from the Office for Mac team, which has been delivering Microsoft software to the Mac for 13 years.
You may also like to check out:
- Docs.com – Social Online Word-Processing By Microsoft and Facebook
- Cloud Wars: Microsoft Office Web Apps or Google Docs?
- 5 Outstanding New Features of Microsoft Word 2010
- Office 2010 RTM Bits Are Now Available on MSDN and TechNet