Home security continues to be an important angle for home automation fans, and if you’re concerned about blanketing your home in sweet high-definition video coverage, there are few better all-in-one options than the Arlo system from the folks at NETGEAR. We’ve been keeping an eye on this from a far and have seen, heard, and read great things about it and right now you can get in on the Arlo train for yourself with this special discount.
The Arlo system is one comprising of multiple cameras that all connect to a NETGEAR cloud service. The cameras themselves are wireless, meaning they can be put almost anywhere and they’re water-resistant, too. There’s support for night vision, too, meaning you’ll be covered no matter the time of day.
Right now you can get your hands on a three-pack of Arlo cameras for a specially discounted rate of just $219, which is a huge reduction on the normal asking price of $350. If a home security cameras system has been on your list for the new year, don’t sleep on this offer.
Buy: Arlo – Wireless Home Security Camera System with Motion Detection from Amazon: $219 | Original price $350
As if all of that wasn’t cool enough, the whole system can be controlled via Alexa and Google Assistant, meaning you can see whatever is going on with your cameras from something like an Echo Show or Google device. Integration with things like IFTTT and Samsung SmartThings means you’ll always be connected in some way, too.
With a largely satisfied user base from over 16,000 reviews, the Arlo cameras are certainly a great place to start your security camera shopping.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, And More
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / iOS 12.1: Project Zero Team Publishes Privilege Escalation Bug That Could Lead To First Public iOS 12 Jailbreak
- Call Of Duty Legends Of War Android APK Beta Download Of 1.0.0 Version Released