Amazon is now selling the ESR Rebound Keyboard Case for iPad Pro for just $134.97 this Black Friday, with both the black and white colors now available at the discounted price.
You don’t need to do anything special to take advantage of this deal, but you do need to make sure that you place your order as soon as possible. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons needed here, but we don’t know when Amazon will call time on this price – make sure to order your new ESR Rebound Keyboard Case for iPad Pro now if you want to be absolutely sure of getting the best price available.
The ESR Rebound Keyboard Case for iPad Pro would normally be sold for around $160, so this new price saves you 16% and $55 without you having to do a thing.
Buy: ESR Rebound Magnetic Keyboard Case from Amazon: $134.97 | Original price: $160
Control at Your Fingertips: the full row of shortcut keys take this iPad Pro 12.9 keyboard case to the next level by letting you snap that screenshot, control your audio, or go back to the home screen from the keyboard
At the time of writing, the ESR Rebound Keyboard Case for iPad Pro has more than 170 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.5 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score and you know that you won’t be disappointed as a result.
The ESR Rebound Keyboard Case attaches your iPad Pro to a keyboard and trackpad using the magic of magnets, and with iPadOS having support for pointers and the new Stage Manager multitasking system you can turn your tablet into a fully-fledged computer.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.