Here’s macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility list showing all compatible Macs which will work with Apple’s latest desktop operating system version.
Once you tell anyone regarding macOS Catalina and its features, the enviable next question which is asked is: which Mac hardware does macOS 10.15 supports? Here are the details relating to compatibility for Apple’s latest desktop operating system.
If you live within Apple’s ecosystem, and part of that ownership is either a MacBook, iMac, or even one of Apple’s powerful Mac Minis, then you are going to be wondering if the upgrade to Apple’s desktop OS is going to be inclusive of your hardware or if you are going to be ruled out of the party.
The included list below will ultimately answer that and will either leave you feeling elated or leaving you wondering just how much money you need to spend to be included in the macOS 10.15 party.
As far as compatibility is concerned, you can check out the list below to see if your Mac is compatible to run macOS 10.15 or not:
So, there you have it. An overview of the hardware which Apple has deemed worthy of being in receipt of the macOS 10.15 upgrade. That means if you own one of the Mac machines highlighted above, or have plans to purchase or upgrade to one of those machines in the relatively near future, then you are going to be good to go and primed to hit the ground running with the free-of-charge macOS 10.15 update is released. If not, and your machine has been excluded, then it’s back to the drawing board as to the next steps. That will generally include determining whether or not macOS 10.15 is feature rich enough for you to make the jump to a new Mac.
If you are part of the inclusive bunch, then it means you will not only get access to all of the new features outlined in macOS 10.15 but you will also be at the cutting-edge of Mac security, which is often times more important than the introduction of new functionality. Still, this could be a very handy excuse to grab a hardware update and cite Apple’s reluctance to support your older machine as a perfect reason for the cost outlay.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Released
- iOS 13.2 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 11, Pro Max Tripod For Night Mode Long Exposure Photos [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple
- Download Kodi 19 IPA / DEB For tvOS 13 Apple TV
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.