Kodi, the ever popular media center software that has unfortunately found itself at the center of many pirating debates, is currently in the middle of a lengthy testing phase.
Kodi v18 Leia has seen many alpha and beta releases over recent months, and now we’re up to Release Candidate 3 after an announcement popped up on our radar. Interestingly, at the time of writing there has been no official announcement from the team behind Kodi.
That lack of an announcement also means that we don’t yet have an official list of changes for this release, but hopefully that will be rectified in due course. For now, all we can really say about the update is that you can pick it up right now and try it out for yourself.
We’re hearing that it may fix some of the issues users were experiencing with RC2, including reports that subtitles that would not work before are now appearing without issue. That’s a big improvement if you are someone who makes use of them.
It’s not all good news though. There are apparently still some issues that are to be ironed out which is probably to be expected. Kodi v18 Leia is an ambitious release for the Kodi folks, and even after so many test releases there are bound to be kinks to iron out.
Because of that, if you are going to test this release candidate out we would strongly suggest making sure everything is backed up ahead of time – nobody likes to lose data.
Changelog for RC3 can be found over at Github here.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, And More
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / iOS 12.1: Project Zero Team Publishes Privilege Escalation Bug That Could Lead To First Public iOS 12 Jailbreak
- Call Of Duty Legends Of War Android APK Beta Download Of 1.0.0 Version Released