In iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro, are you looking for a way to take screenshot? Here are the details on this.
Apple’s brand new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro are now here and if you just picked yours up you’re probably wanting to show it off to as many people as possible. For that, you might find yourself wanting to take a screenshot or two — here’s how to do it.
The new iPhones work in much the same way as the old ones, but if you’re upgrading from an iPhone with a Home button you’re probably already a little lost when it comes to taking a screenshot. Don’t worry, it’s still really easy to do once you know how. And we’re here to show you how!
With that said, let’s dive in.
Step 1: Press the side button and volume up buttons on your iPhone at the same time.
Step 2: A screenshot is taken as soon as you release the buttons and a preview appears on-screen. Tap it to edit it or swipe it left to dismiss it — screenshots are automatically saved to your Photos app, ready to be used.
And that’s all other is to it. You just learned how to take a screenshot on your brand new iPhone. Now can get back to doing all of the fun stiff that you bought that thing for, like enjoying the Dynamic Island and taking awesome photos.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- iOS 16 Final OTA Profile File Download And IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.