Here’s how to download iOS 14 GM and iPadOS 14 GM configuration profile file without having an active Apple developer account or having your device’s UDID registered on an account.
We’re almost there, folks. We’re just days away from Apple making iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 available to the public and we also have the GM version of the betas ready to go, too.
These builds are as close to the final, public release as we can get and they might actually be the same build number, barring any new bugs that are found.
That means that anyone who has been holding off trying the beta can now get their hands on the GM and be pretty sure that they are good to go. With that in mind, here’s how to get all of your ducks in a row and download the new GM for your iPhone and iPad.
Let’s get started.
Step 1: Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and navigate to this link here to get the process started.
Step 2: Tap the Download option to begin the download of the configuration profile to your device.
Step 3: Head on over to Settings > Profile Downloaded section on your device and install the profile. You won’t get far without it.
Step 4: Open Settings > General > Software Update and wait for the device to go through the process. Once it connects, you should see the “iOS 14” update show up as an available download.
Step 5: Select the Download and Install button to start the process of getting the iOS 14/iPadOS 14 GM installed to your device.
As close to final as these GM builds are, we’d still suggest making sure you have a backup of everything first, whether that’s via your computer or iCloud.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 GM IPSW Links And OTA Profile File For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14 Final Release Date Announced Along With iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, tvOS 14
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Released With Automatic COVID-19 Notifications
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.